Wednesday 1 July 2015

- random-

- Nothing worth having comes easy-

You have to fight through the bad days in order to earn the best days.
I'm always believing in it. Have faith.

I have been staying at home for almost a month. I know, 
it wasn't a wasted period, meaningless days for me. 
Instead, I have gained something remarkable for I myself. 

- Clear up my mind, rest well and re-start! - 

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and
don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Will be going to Hong Kong to attend a three weeks programme in HKU. 
Pray for a smooth and meaningful experience and resplendent days. 

Put down my worries, and go ahead is the only thing I could ever do.

Not to forget, pray for pleasing and wholesome days for my loved one, my family.

Pray for our future.
The word FUTURE means a lot to me even there's uncertain.
Big money is not a target for people. 
Instead, great love in the world that you could experience.
Love from families, friends as well as the future partner.

I hope that, 
you will have a lovely tomorrow, is every tomorrow that you could live.
You must be strong enough to go through all these! 
and 
I could be your good travelling partner, travel here and there with you.

Even there's really nothing I could ever promise at this point in time.
The only thing I could commit and promise,
I will be always here
just always by your side
giving your support
 in everything you do
everywhere you go 
every decision you are going to make.

We 
work hard together
to witness a good tomorrow together:) 

For us.
01072015



No comments:

Post a Comment