Wednesday 8 February 2012

IWANTTO :D


LONG TIME DIN UPDATE  :D

Today (8/2/2012)                                                                                                                      Yin Tian 

Some feelings need to spread out here...Sorry.


I knew it...but I won't give up.
Lord...I won't too greed, right? (: 
I wish....I pray for it :D

Yup....I promised to myself before, right? 
 Just waiting for the moment.... :D

 Yup, before i forget....


IWANTTO....

(can see the meaning behind?) xD

: 4.0 Gpa ... ahaha xD
: Shine Jesus's name
: Faith with Him

     



* I'mm missing those moments....Do you hear me?
 I'mm talking to you =)
         Maybe is just my own self-thinking.sry =))

A nice song for you all here (暖手)... From the movie Ah beng :D

Jogging !!! Some ppl like swingsssss.... xD

                                                   
Starry Starry nite xD

Daniel's bufday night
                                                                                                                                   
Lord. Thank Lord is guiding me right now :D

**START lo... :D 

2 comments: