Tuesday 31 January 2012

Praise with voices

Praise the Lord with our voices. 


Just now I went to the Church in Kampar here...First time pigi there oO ... :D


Hapii & Appreciated ...Reali ....
                                                                           Thank God for giving me this chance en =) 


I'll keep going there :D 




We sang together :D
               We praise the God together :D

Dad , I follow the right & correct step of you, Faith with God.
Another good news from my family just now..From my mummy de..Hapii for those things :D

                                                                           

                                                * U ar...Thanks ar, you helped me alot yar , 
                                                                                                      nitenite :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment