Saturday 31 August 2013

September 1st post

1st September,
It is seriously too fast.
Too many things to cope with, to face.
With faith, We went through it ! 

One thing is, hope that, you will stay healthy, energetic and take care of yourself. :)

RCM Orientation Oct'13

Bottom Left one, is Michael.
Seriously, I miss you guys.
and Hs Wong's drawing is pretty awesome.
A form4 student, Best of luck for your future in art field.



One thing! 
I love Lily Collins so much! She is pretty Awesome! and pretty ! Haha
Waiting for your next movie in 2014.


Lily Collins

Final exam is coming, 
1st paper, 11th September.
May God bless us, do well , do the best we can :)
Everyday, I tell myself, don't think others, focus.
But, sleep and day-dreaming instead.
Don't always go and sleep Michael, it's time to wake up!!!!!

Fight for what we wish to obtain.
For me, a simple wish, a scholarship.
To UK/ US, let me have the chance to meet
LILY COLLINS!!!! 


Michael
11.54am

No comments:

Post a Comment