Thursday 23 January 2014

24012014. R.C.M


I wrote one post before, but out of sudden black screen, damn sad. Yet. I will repeat that part here.
That's all about the R.C.M family in UTAR Perak Campus.

You know,I'm blessed.


Emily's House










Yea!

January 2014 Intake
R.C.M

I was the Assistant Manager in the Registration Department for this intake. 

The very first purpose, to enter into this team, this big family, is to help the freshmen, seriously.
When I was the freshmen, I can feel their passion. And now, I'm the senior, staying in UTAR for three years, I trust that I'm able to help the freshmen, all the juniors, to suit in UTAR.

UTAR, it means a lot to me, really.
R.C.M, indeed, my family in UTAR.
The very first time, I cried, in UTAR, my university life.
I love them. No matter how, If the team needs me, I'll try my best to help, to share and to learn.

All the best to all my dear members, enjoy your remaining time in UTAR. I Love you all :) 

Last word, I don't know how long we had been together, this team, I really love it :)















No comments:

Post a Comment