Thursday 5 January 2012

BA or FE ?? =(

PHUH....
Let me calm down first har.... =( 

Haha... Buxin Buxin....Yao jia you.... ><
Your phrase coming and coming again...Do you know? haha

Still considering about degree course har....

Wuoii....Give you all choose har...
BA ? FE ?? 

Fast...Fast....CHOOSE !!!! 5....4...3.....2.....1.......
                        Cepat la....duoiii....  @@ 

                                                                             
                                                                                    
Initially, First choice was BA ma....
Consider many months before de lo..
But,
It seems like I din reali considered about it seriously or wad before I went for Uni....
In Genting, oways tink that HR very huge...HR damn powerful...HR quiet nice...not bad ma...And also MBA....Always guiding us to BA nei....=)
Then just focus on HR....which leading much more towards BA de... 
If my choice was enough strong, enough solid reasons to support it...
The problem now must be the invisible man...

S Kam, Andy , Alan x2 , Jeff....different ppl....different perspectives la...
This one i know.But....

Haiz..Utar can choose for me har? haha
No way....Wun let Utar choose for me...I will choose for u....UTAR

**PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF YOU READ UNTIL HERE...
THIS POST JUST FOR SPREAD OUT MY OPINIONS ONLY...
HAHA (Takla org nak tengok pun)


                                                                                      
For FE....means Financial Economics la....
actually have two choices in this field, others one is Global Econs...
Global Econs more on the international exchange rate....all the international firm...audit firm...they need these kind of people...In M'sia...reali not much....Ask from them before....Reali not much...Compare to Financial Econs la...
FE.... i like it...i like those inflation...those employment rate...exchange rate..investment ...All these i love..compare to those motivation...leadership...control and maintain...@@ Pening kepala...
Finance also quiet okie...But result not that good oni ...haha...I dun like choose either debt or Equity...
For me....debt is better...=) High risk will results High return for me totally.. =)


**PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF YOU READ UNTIL HERE...
THIS POST JUST FOR SPREAD OUT MY OPINIONS ONLY..HAHA

For me...i love Econs..
No reason for this =)
If compare the job designation for future hor....Really no idea now...

So....guys....Inflation or Motivation ?
FE or BA ?
Stable or dynamic working environment ?
Or grey hacker ?? haha 

Leave a comment for me if possible...=) (You har...write something for me please)
haha...joking oni la...
No ppl read all these things also...


Lastly , Thanks GOD ....
He Giving me the chance to make decision here...
Still have time..no problems...no worries...be steady... =) 

GOD is guiding me...and you =)

All the best & Have a nice day..

(Ignore my broken English if u can't faham...
  I just write.. Worst grammar also nvm for me = ) 

*For the gal gal 's sister...
Hope you can recover ASAP...
Yr parents are so ganjiong and dan xin you ar...u noe xiao mei mei ? 
May God bless her...




4 comments:

  1. study both, double degree ahahhahahha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha xD

    Also good hor....

    If before this, I take major in Music....How nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad, utar din offer double degree:D
    FE not bad. and ur result was jz so good.I noe BA cover huge knowledge in business world, bt so far it's not that expert in any aspect like others did. Depends lor.. haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. music nice ur head ahahahha

    ReplyDelete