Friday 20 January 2012

I'm smiling ^_^

3 am lur...

Sebelum tidur, write out this post first.

Be Hapii , 
Away from those yin tian...yu tian... haha xD

There are somethings, I still dare not to share it out.

"The world wouldn't be late "
" Be strong "

For my frenz har....neh...the couple har...Sweet Sweet de

There're so sweet.

Daniel & Eunice har.....

They're so sweet Reali....                                                                Zhu Ni Men Xi Fu <3

Anything, Anywhere... :D 

For You all ... Hapii Hapii New Year :D

I'mma waiting.... Be hapii =)
And also ar... My malay improved a lot... =) I sleep la....Bapuk ni >.<

^_^
:D
:P
=)
O:)
:3
<3

4 comments:

  1. yeeee... Y suddenly see my name here de >.< u and yuki more sweet har :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya.. This michael.. Haha.. You and your another partner also more sweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@
    You both cakap apa here @@
    haha....Hapii CNY :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. U knw I knw :P Happy CNY too :D

    ReplyDelete